Look out Grandma…this just might replace your chicken noodle recipe! This quick cook, clear broth mix boasts thick handmade Amish noodles, all natural ingredients, along with yummy freeze dried vegetables. Considered America’s #1 comfort food, this will become a staple to your pantry to help get you through the cold and flu season; it is guaranteed to cure what ails you! Add broth, celery and cooked chicken or turkey, cook for 40 minutes and the taste will make you ‘cock a doodle do’!
Makes 2 Quarts: 6-8 servings
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Contains: egg noodles, freeze-dried peas, carrots, onion, parsley & celery
Allergen Info:Pasta contains wheat. This product is produced on equipment that also handles peanuts, soy, tree nuts, eggs, and wheat.
- Add fat free or low fat chicken or vegetable broth.
- Substitute vegetable broth for the chicken broth.
- Add diced Tofu to give the soup that extra boost of texture and nutrition!
- Add your favorite vegetables such as additional carrots, celery, potatoes or corn to make a hearty chicken stew.
- Add chicken potpie noodles to give it a thicker broth.
Crock Pot Instructions
- Cooks in only 40 minutes. Crock-pot not necessary